The Royal Welsh College prides itself on being an open, friendly, and supportive institution and works hard to ensure it remains so.
Student Support is important to us and we want to ensure that our students work hard and receive the support, welfare and representation they need. The College organises several formal support options for students at the College. These include:
- full time staff, including a Director of Student Experience, Student Support Manager, Professional Development Co-ordinator and Student Services Assistant
- support services for students with Specific Needs (disabilities)
- financial advice and information
- a completely confidential counselling service
- Mental Well-being Support
- a Chaplain, assisting students find a place of worship, regardless of their religious denomination
- a Community Police Liaison Officer
- Personal/Year tutors
- Employability Information (the Complete Artist) and Careers Advice
- Healthy Artist
If you would like help, support or advice with regards to any aspect of being a student, then please
T: 029 2039 1321 or 029 2039 1406
or call in personally. We are open 9:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday and located in the Students’ Union.