How to accept your offer to study at RWCMD
To accept your offer of a place to study at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, you need to do the following:
- Read and ensure you understand the Terms and Conditions attached to offers made by RWCMD: http://students.rwcmd.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Royal-Welsh-College-of-Music-and-Drama-International-offer-Terms-Conditions.pdf
- Log into UCAS Conservatoires track and accept your offer. Further information on how to do this can be found here: https://www.ucas.com/ucas/conservatoires/apply-and-track/decisions/replying-your-offers
- Pay the £2,000 deposit to secure your place by the deadline given on your acceptance form.
Further information on making payments to the College can be found here.
You will need your RWCMD Student ID number, which is stated at the top of your offer letter. Please note, this is different to your UCAS ID number.
- Email a copy of the personal details page of your passport and any UK visa’s you may hold to email@example.com
- Complete and submit the Accepting your Offer form.
- Send confirmation that you have completed or will be completing the qualification you are currently studying. If you are not currently studying, you must send confirmation of the highest qualification you hold. You must send this information even if your offer is unconditional.
- If you have been given any conditions with your offer (such as achieving a certain IELTS scores, or completing your current qualification) you must send the results as soon as you receive them. Please note that IELTS scores should be sent to us by 5 May 2020 at the very latest.
If you require a visa to study in the UK you should start familiarizing yourself with the application process, as soon as possible. Information can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration website: https://www.gov.uk/student-visa
Please note that you cannot apply for a visa to study in the UK until 6 months before the start of your course. If you intend to renew your passport before applying for your visa you should inform us when you return your acceptance form and other documentation.
The College will not be able to take steps to issue any CAS statement until all the above steps are completed.